Sunday, October 08, 2006

Am I too selfish, mr. terry wrist?

Maybe I shouldn't say yes to you for the LA trip thing, I hope that doesn't give you any special hint.

Knowing you're the most loyal reader of my blog, as well as you have the highest visit frequency even when I don't update it for days, while, which actually make me feel uneasy because I couldn't bring anything back to you or promise anything, we hv no way to get back to 5 yrs ago.... that's where my pressure come from.

If you can think of this trip as simple as a trip, I'll feel more comfortable and glad to travel with u. If you cancel it after reading this, I'll be fine anyway, no worries...

Choose to write here (hope you don't mind) but not thru msn, is no idea how and where to start this topic with u. I was selfish enough 5 yrs ago, my apologies! so I couldn't allow myself to make same mistake again. Excuse my directness pls, I have to clarify it before we on board.

Let's make it as simple as a trip, ok?


P.S. mr. terry wrist video do make me laugh, thks for recommend!




free page hit counter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so 直接。汗-_-!!! 虽然不干我事,但。。。替这个什么Terry Twist心碎下。

Anonymous said...

我到觉得爱与不爱都应该直接点,虽然也不干我事。...............只是...也许...或者...可能...mail或email更好点,呵呵。